Sunday, June 10, 2012

2." GET UP!"

       We arrive to the airport. Mom and Dad are a little emotional. Dad is already mad that the Miami Heat won last night, not to mention that his only two boys are going to Thailand for 3 months. I bet he's saying " Who's going to make fun of my Haitian accent." " Who am i going to cook for?". My mom is getting anxious because Jonnys name was spelt wrong on his and our carry-ons were to big.


SO HERE'S THE CRAZINESS:

    We Get on the plane. Im excited, Jonny's chillen as always, we are ready to do this. Knowing me, i walk in the plane like i owned it. Not DELTA Air. DELVA Air. I make friends with the flight attendants (thats how you get those extra biscoff cookies) and I'm making the people around me laugh. We are having a good time. I sit, I'm comfortable, Jonnys good and settled. Two minutes later, I kid you not. I Get a tap on my shoulder. " Get up!" Jonny gets the same request " Get up!"* Now, at this point I'm embarrassed, all the people i had laughing are now looking at us veeeeery funny. To ease the pain of the embarrassment. I Say " Alright! Alright! Alright! First class baby". Yeah.... they first classed us out the plane and gave it to two others that were supposedly running late. So currently we are waiting for an 11 am flight to Detroit and then to Tokyo. Stay tuned.



PS: If you want to leave a comment just press on the title.
*We purchased standby tickets. 940 was better than paying 3000.





4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah its on the go so far. Right now in NY for our layover.

      Delete
    2. You may want to sleep as much as you can to avoid jet lag... at least during the long flight. eat..sleep..and more sleep. It helps.

      Delete
  2. Wow, already interesting stories..... Never a dull moment with you guys

    ReplyDelete