Thursday, June 14, 2012

15. A walk Around Tokyo


 We woke up on Thursday morning after sleeping at Vlads house. Jonny the loving brother he is made it a priority to see if my cell phone was brought to the lost  and found section. We then called the Airport and asked if there was a possibility we could get on the plane to thailand. They said  there were 71 seats available and 60 people on standby. 

IN THE MEAN TIME LETS CHECK OUT TOKYO.....








Wearing a mask is a courtesy. When they are sick they wear it


3 comments:

  1. I been waiting for an update :) so did u find your phone ?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you guys are enjoying yourselves a little despite the set backs. Japan is a place I've always wanted to go and I get a little taste of it from this post, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AwesOme I love their fashion lol cool place !!

    ReplyDelete