Thursday, June 14, 2012

19. Our Spot... with video


    The taxi driver first drops us to the Kingdom Hall. Confused but relieved at the same time, I mentioned I should make a call because I knew I wasn’t sleeping outside the kingdom hall tonight. LOL. Just a couple houses over was where we were to be dropped of. We made it to our spot. (Look at the Pictures). One of our roomates is from Sweden, super cool guy who teaches Swedish and owns the house we are staying at. We already have a family study night in play. Our other roommate, the one I’ve been keeping in touch with the most, is also cool. Nice and helpful. I think we are all going to get along. He literally just came back from Malaysia to update his passport. 




My bed and luggage. The front of our room. No AC, 

Mathais from Sweden and the Fridge.

Stuff lol

Jonnys Bed. Stiff as a rock.

Kitchen area. No stove, No microwave.

My Bed
This is our water source


And this is the water. There is a filter. But imagine seeing bugs dead and floating and then roaches and lizards crawling out. YAKKKKK


7 comments:

  1. I wouldn't doubt y'all coming out on next years..yearbook! Place is awesome and your new buddies sound great! I can only imagine all the things you'll learn. Take in as much as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, you two are going to be well prepared during the great tribulation after this experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Praise Jah! I'm happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh....I love it!!! When you return you will recall how happy and fullfilled one can be with a simple eye!!! You will think of how much we waste here. You will really, really, really know: "Happiness does not depend on the things we posess."..........OH However, we will love the rich blessing coming to us in PARADISE!!! Yeaheey Yeahee....BTW..I'm sure you know OKC and Heat are 1 to 1. Next game is on Sunday. OOoot Ooot........you should have left me that OKC T-shirt to sport it while your gone...LOL
    JT's mom...and your spiritual mom...Jeannie (Georgina) Oh I forgot to mention, thanks for naming your blog after me. Georgina is my name, Jeannie is my nick name. GJ..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you guys are settled...... At least you could use the toilet and the shower at the same time if you wanted to lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to hear more.. and see what jah has ins tore for u there!! Soak this in .. :)

    ReplyDelete