Wednesday, July 25, 2012

62.THE POLICE.. it just had to happen

         In Hua Hin the police do random checkpoints in the middle of no where, you never expect them. Prior to coming to Thailand some comments pertaining to the police was  to always have identification at all times. Which includes, Drivers license, Passport copy, and MONEY. Why money? Because the Police extort you for your hard earned BAHT.
Tonight Jonny and I are going to the gym. Half way to the gym Jonny realizes that he forgot his helmet.
He thinks " Eh.. Im to lazy to turn back." 5 min  later Jonny says " I bet i get a ticket." We turn the corner 2 minutes later, then BEEEM. Police flashes light in Jonnys eyes. BUSTED!!. Jonny tries to maneuver around the police and make a run for it but it didn't work. Now in my head. "Im Like Oh man.. I can't let Jonny go to Jail." Why can't i let Jonny go to jail? Because 1. He's my brother and 2. My dad will literally cry, have a heart attack, and fly down the next day. So i saved that drama and i pulled up next to him, and heres the convo.


Police: Driva Licenths Pleath
Jonny: Oh my license.. here
Police: Whe Yu Fuyam?
Jonny: Miami Florida
Police: What?
Jonny:Miami Florida
Police: Oh..

 Now I Jump in as decoy.

Me: Give me your back pack Jonny. ( The reason why i took Jonnys backpack is because if the police see you pull out money they will ask for whatever is in your hand)
Jonny: Alright here
Me: Hey, Mr. Officer .. Where are you From?
Police: Meee. From Hua Hin
Me: Word, I love hua hin, best place in the world.
Police: Slow down, I don understand Enlgish to good.
Me: Ohh Ha ha ha ha .. Sorry... You Want a cookie? ( I hand him my last strawberry filled centered cookie)
Police: Thank you. Umm.. Good

Police to Jonny:You play basketball.. You have lady Thailand.
Jonny: Oh.. ( with a turnt on swag) ha ha ..No lady and yeah i play basketball
Police: Sooooo you take care of police? or go to police station? ( At this point I'm shocked. You mean to tell me that the Cookie didn't win you over and possibly having the autograph of Jonny Delva stop you from scamming us?)
Jonny: What?? OHHHH... How much?
Police: 200 Baht (6$)

So, under his police pad we slide 200 baht, as his superior officer walks past us.

Police: Ok, See you tomorrow!!
 Me and Jonny: WHAT???
Police: Ha ha.. That Just Police Joke.

LOSER.



3 comments:

  1. JAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUNNIEST STORY YET!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was possibly the funniest story I've ever read lol. I concur with my fellow commentor above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So funny. I love this blog.

    ReplyDelete