Thursday, July 5, 2012

48. Sun,Sweat.... Success

    For the past two days the sun has been blazing like nothing before. Umbrellas don't even help. By the time we are done with service we might as well stand on a bar and get judged for the wettest T-Shirt. Despite all that, we met this one interesting character. Like some we meet in the territory, this guy could not stay focused on just one topic... OH WAIT... He built a little Hideaway spot in the ground. Imagine this. We are on the inside part of his gate and he is on the outside.( So basically we are inside his property where he can close his gate and lock us in).  He then says he's from Israel and he was in the war and this is his hideaway. " How did you find me all the way here." In my head I'm like " Pad-CRAP-AHHHHH". Im thinking maybe he's some extremist or something and we are going to turn into hostages lol. After a while,  we were able to share two scriptures about the dead which he seemed to  liked. We also saw his hideaway spot. He says, " I built it because the neighbors yell at each other and my wife is deaf, so she makes a lot of noise. So i just come here its peaceful."
Terrain and path we had to cross over.

This Made me think  of the movie Inception

The UNDERGROUND HIDEAWAY.

See that LightBulb. We shine as illuminators. He got hit with it.


After that ordeal, Remember Mango?

 Today we went and called back on Mango. She was super excited to see  us and she invited us in. She is very interested in being happy. She has arguments with her husband and she sees it affecting her children. So chapter 14 in the What Does The Bible Really Teach Book? really appealed to her. We initialized the study and we will not only start with her but also her children next Thursday at 11am.

Mango invites us in

"Umm. I want my family to be happy."

Hanna, " Notice chapter 14"
 Poe, a lawyer in Thailand comes to the meeting regularly and loves to play ping-pong. Cant beat me though. I was able to go on his study with Bro. Davide. It went really well.
PO, Studies in Thai and is able to translate his answer  in English. Smart Guy.

Davide conducting study



5 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you guys. Jehovah is certainly happy with you and sees your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the light bulb is like censorship, to protect the innocent... But its good to see you guys are finding people to study with

    ReplyDelete
  3. hideaway?? as soon as he asked me how did I find him I would of position myself outside the gate and continued preaching!! Mango sounds really promising, can't wait to hear more of her.. nice lightbulb.. haha

    ReplyDelete