Friday, July 20, 2012

59. GREAT WALL OF CHINA


“Am I really here???? The Great wall, really??” I promised I asked that question a thousand times. Isaiah  21:8 says “Upon the watchtower, O Jehovah, I am standing constantly by day, and at my guardpost I am stationed…” It was amazing to be at these guardposts high into the mountians, and even more amazing to see how far it stretched. The architecture, the smell of the air, the clouds, and the rocks I almost slipped on. Truly a wonder of the world.














 This Is how we made it down the Great wall. So much fun

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! Jamaica have a bobsled team! Hahaha that looked fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. Nice. We are excited that you two were able to see one of the wonders of the world. Thanks for allowing us to go there too!! A beautiful serene view of Jehovah's creations. Captivating!!! I can smell the fresh air.

    PS We are glad that you didn't slip on the rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What joy we feel to see you two together in the Great Wall of China!!! That's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete